Koljatic, M., Silva, M., & Sireci, S. (2021). College admission tests and social responsibility. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 40(4), 22-27.
- CMJ-NBME Dissertation Fellowship Promotes Diversity and Equity in Measurement
- It Ain’t Near ‘Bout Fair: Re-Envisioning the Bias and Sensitivity Review Process from a Justice-Oriented Antiracist Perspective
- ‘Achievement Gap’ vs. ‘Education Debt’: Why the Language of Testing Matters
- Video: Moving Towards Justice-Oriented Assessment
- Disrupting White Supremacist Validation Practices